Are you passionate about making a real difference in the world while working with a rapidly expanding and innovative company? Your search ends here!
Our mission is to make solar panels and batteries accessible to every European home by creating the simplest and most cost-effective way to adopt solar energy. By connecting consumers seeking solar panels or batteries with installer companies via our marketplace, we're revolutionizing the renewable energy landscape and fostering a sustainable future.
Act as our company's voice and the first point of contact for customers, answering questions and brightening their day with your positivity.
Provide follow-up and support to customers facing technical issues with their installation through email, chat, and phone, exceeding expectations and solving problems while engaging with fellow solar enthusiasts.
Handle invoicing and follow-ups with non-paying customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a customer manager or in a similar customer-facing role is a plus but not required
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the solar energy industry is preferred but not required
- Native Swedish speaker, English working proficiency required.
- Annual Salary of 19,250€ with a 10% annual bonus if you reach your targets.
- Relocation support: 2000€ paid out on first Salary. you will also get some help in finding an apartment.
- Work from home option.
- Medical insurance or pension.
- Flexi time.
- Growth Opportunities within the company
Become part of our Madrid-based team and contribute to a company that is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry. As a listed company on the Oslo Stock Exchange, there's no better time to join us. Apply now to be part of the team and help us create a brighter future for all!
Apply today with your English CV and we will review your application within 48 hours!