At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
To develop and shape this new era of HR service delivery within the Management team of our department, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Manager (m/f/d) for HR Services Northern Europe
- You are responsible for staffing and organizing our team HR Services Northern Europe (UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Baltics) after a big transformation project
- The HR activities include: Recruiting, HR Administration, Comp & Ben, and Payroll (in collaboration with our payroll vendors)
- You are responsible for the ongoing service delivery, resource management and budgeting
- Together with your team, you continuously strengthen the service experience of our internal partners, you collect regular feedback and act upon it
- You actively shape a positive and constructive mindset whilst strengthening development opportunities in your team through dialogue and coaching
- In close collaboration with the leadership team, you contribute to the strategic development of the department
- Master´s university degree and have gained several years of leadership experience in Human Resources
- Experience in the field of payroll, HR administration and/or projects is an advantage
- High degree of proactivity to continuously improve business processes
- Passionate about what you do, you create purpose for your team and value diversity
- Enjoy actively shaping a culture of partner management on a daily basis
- Proven experience in building an inclusive team environment, showing concern for success and the well-being of your employees
- Excellent command of English. Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish is a plus
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Gross annual salary (full-time): 64.000 - 67.000 €, depending on qualification and work experience. In addition, you can expect a yearly bonus of 18% of your gross annual salary, depending on the success of the company and individual performance.
- Work mobile from other EU countries for up to six weeks.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to:
Karina Espinola Camarillo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents. Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.