As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
Are you Swedish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Swedish Customer Support team.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Swedish (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!