Tender & Contract Specialist - Swedish speaking - Copenhagen
Careers that Change Lives
Change your career to exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
In the Pricing, Contract and Tender Management team, we are making sure that hospitals, clinics and distributors can purchase our products at the agreed prices. The job is exciting: We carry a high level of responsibility with many different work objectives - each day is not the same, and we work both strategically and operationally. Each tender and contract we manage is unique; we work across business units, with various requirements and many stakeholders both inside and outside of the company. It is a challenging environment, and it is easy to get very passionate about the job. We play a central role within Medtronic and find it rewarding to create dedicated outputs, especially on Tenders that we submit and receive the immediate results of our efforts. We are a great and diverse team of 20 colleagues with different backgrounds which creates a dynamic corporation and brings us better results.
A Day in the Life
• We are a dynamic team in Copenhagen representing Medtronic in the four Nordic Countries.
• As our Tender and Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for handling all administrative tasks from tender announcement till contract expiration.
• During a tender, you will be an expert on the tender documents, the tender admin flow and the project coordinator.
• You will be the go-to person for the purchasers at your customers and regions in Norway and it is expected that you know your stakeholders and what initiatives are currently ongoing.
• You are the Gatekeeper for all contracts and the owner of the contract registry, finalizing contracts, collecting signatures, and loading contract prices from Vendavo to SAP will be some of your daily tasks.
• During the lifecycle of the contract, you will be monitoring the possibility of a price increase in cooperation with the tender strategist and the business units.
• You will be responsible for maintaining contract master data, providing statistics, maintaining and actively improving contractual e-catalogues.
• You will be partnering with the purchasing departments on process improvement as well as ensuring changes are implemented and coordinated both internally and externally after the approval.
• You are expected to contribute to and implement ongoing process improvements in the Pricing, Contracting and Tender Management Team.
• In addition, you will be teaming up with our colleagues working with product samples needed for tender submissions. Ensuring that they are at the right place at the right time to meet the deadlines of the tenders. This involves logistics and administrative tasks related to keeping the local storage location up to date in accordance with quality and regulatory requirements.
To complete these tasks, you will cooperate closely with the other Tender & Contract Specialists and the responsible Operating Unit working on the tenders.
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience from the local healthcare industry, or similar, working with tenders, contracts or procurement.
• Fluent in Swedish as well as excellent English writing & verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Attention to detail coupled with an analytical mindset.
• An ability to understand process flows, how to implement these and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Proactive and able to multitask - can switch between tasks and handle multiple projects.
• Great collaboration skills and ability to build and maintain trust with stakeholders.
• Advanced IT skills in MS Office especially MS Excel
Nice to Haves
• Previous work experience from the medical device industry.
• Negotiation skills.
• Project management skills.
• Knowledge of contract concepts, contract law or regulations.
• Experience with SAP software.
• Another Nordic language would be beneficial.
• Experience working in a matrix organization.
• Positive attitude, good sense of humor and socializing skills are great benefits.
In short, a great, reliable colleague!!
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it's the only way to drive healthcare forward.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment.
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results.
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance.
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab.
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program).
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!