International P2P Administrator (Swedish Language)Description of Team / Department
Working at Hanson is about being part of One Team. We operate over 300 production sites in the UK, employing about 3,500 people in a wide range of roles, and our aim is to be a leading sustainable business, trusted and respected by our stakeholders for the ethics we adopt and the products we supply. We are part of the HeidelbergCement Group, one of the largest building materials manufacturers in the world, and are committed to being a fair, respectful and inclusive employer. Our motivated employees are the key to our success and our culture is based on teamwork, strong customer focus, innovation and working safely and sustainably. We are focusing on a zero-harm workplace and our ambitious target to reduce our CO2 emissions by 15 per cent by 2030 ( we have already reduced them by 50% since 2009)
This role is situation in Chipping Sodbury and this is where our International Business Service Centre (BSC) is located. The Heidelberg Materials BSC provides administrative and transactional services to in-scope companies and supports with functions within Accounts Payable, Central Purchasing Administration, and Master Data services to the UK and International countries. Currently we operate in 9 languages and offer support to over 12 countries.Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role
Our International Business Service Centre has roles available within our Accounts Payable, Central Purchasing Administration and Master Data teams. As part of an expanding and ever growing center, there is lots of room for career progression and new opportunities around the office to develop your skills and learn about the business, please see below for a brief overview of the departments in which we operate with our languages:
Please see below for what is expected within our International P2P Administrator roles.
- Supplier Accounts ensures all payments to suppliers are processed timely, providing robust auditable working practices, delivering maximum service accuracy to BSC customers.
- Central Procurement Administration (CPA) provide administrative and transactional support to the business in procurement activities, including raising of Purchase Order, Framework Order and Schedule Agreement raising, and managing related queries. Providing robust auditable working practices and delivering maximum service delivery and accuracy to customers throughout the UK business.
- The Master Data department manages the control & integrity of all data relating to vendors and materials. Providing robust auditable working practices and delivering maximum service delivery and accuracy.
Within Supplier Accounts / Accounts Payable, the administration team are responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service (Internally and externally) using our First Line Support.
- Processing all transactional activities through the relevant workflow tool.
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate processes and controls - supporting the team to keep documentation up to date.
- Ensuring effective escalation for non-standard requests or issues.
- Accurately working within agreed SLA's on a right first time basis.
- To work with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Keeping appropriate records to enable correct reporting.
- Embrace department and wider Purchase to Pay Hub initiatives and personal development.
- Working as part of a team to work towards targets.
- Positively support a team and department in change and innovation.
- And any other task requested by your team lead or any Purchase to Pay Hub senior manager
Within Central Purchasing Administration, the administration team are responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices per month.
- Managing the mailbox and escalating any queries through the workflow tool.
- Liaising with all sites within the UK.
Within Master Data, the administration team are responsible for:
- Use & management of SSC ticketing tool
- Creation of Purchase Orders, Framework Orders and Schedule Agreements
- Posting GRNs where appropriate
- Managing routine query workflows, escalating through the workflow tool where appropriate.
Skills / Experience
- Processing cash payments
- Loading system processes such as auto GRNs
- Vendor and Material Master Data Management
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Fluent Swedish language - written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with the drive and flexibility to support others.
- Basic Microsoft Office (excel).
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Additional Details Location: Chipping Sodbury Full Time / Part Time: Both Available Working Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours available) and part time (min 20 hours available) Contract Type: Permanent Shift Description: Monday - Friday, no evenings or weekends Company Vehicle: none Hiring Manager: Daniel Totterdell Hanson UK is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here ). Please contact Recruitment@hanson.biz for additional information or to request accommodations.
- 27 days holiday
- Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from Hanson.
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more.
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
- A comprehensive structured induction programme.
- Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work, voluntary Life assurance.
- Access to discounted private medical benefits
- Paid day off to Volunteer every year
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice