Swedish SEO Specialist
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This is a freelance position to work and support our SEO team. You will play an important role in supporting us with keyword search, keyword planner, and content optimization to mention a few of your responsibilities.
This is a freelance position to work and support our Digital Marketing team, working 5-10 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership for this role:
• Keyword Research
- Keyword Planner
- Metadata Optimisation
- Content Optimisation
- On-Page Optimisation
- Keyword Translation from English to Swedish and Swedish to English
- Data handling and Management
- SEO Copywriting
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Required skills & Experience
• Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in SEO
• Excellent knowledge of various search engine's best practices (Google, Bing, Baidu etc.)
• Proven track record for delivering good results with SEO initiatives
• Strong knowledge and experience working with various Analytics packages (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, WebTrends)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent understanding and experience using various third-party SEO analysis tools (i.e. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic etc.)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to set and keep deadlines
• Solid understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and their effects on SEO
. Have a bilingual or native level of the Swedish language;
. Strong understanding of Swedish culture.
Please note that successful candidates will need to have an Office 365 License installed on their devices to be able to complete the tasks assigned.
About Adapt Worldwide
Adapt - a Welocalize company - is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives