HR Admin Apprentice
Permanent Our story
At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to "Be Alight."
It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com THE ROLE
To contribute and be part of the team responsible for the support and execution of data management/customer services activities, ensuring that output is accurate and on time. Your responsibilities may be focused on HR Administration processes and Customer Care services and you will be flexible supporting either as or when required. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that Data Management is performed accurately and on time
- Ensure Tickets and Calls are responded within SLA timescales and to a high standard
- Follow Detailed Working Instructions (DWIs) and highlight any gaps/inconsistencies in the documentation
- Working knowledge of systems and tools to perform daily tasks
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Successful completion of all learning objectives
- All system issues/defects are reported correctly and tickets are logged with the necessary details and evidences so Application Services and/or Products can investigate
- Time Recording to be completed accurately and on time
- Alight Security Standards are understood and adhered to
- Contribute to team meetings and raise any issues immediately to your Service Manager
- Ensure you are up to date with all Alight HR announcements
- Participates in projects as needed and assigned
- Basic understanding of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to support a global and fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work both individually and in a Team
- High School/University diploma or equivalent
- High level of English spoken and written allowing every day work communication in this language
- Experience in customer service or working with HR and payroll data
- Additional language(s) as required for a specific position
So that you can be your best at work and home, we'll consider flexible working arrangements according to business requirements.)
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained
throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging
that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement. Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter. Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country)
must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.DISCLAIMER:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.