The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand - and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.Job DescriptionYour assignment
You will lead and manage the IKEA Food function in the store to fulfill the following:
- You always look at the store through the eyes of your customers and walk the store regularly. You have a daily dialogue with our customers to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants and then take action based on their input;
- You have an overview of the store business plan and IKEA Food action plans, and you contribute to your area's action plan by supporting your manager in implementing it with the team;
- You work with your manager to actively contribute and support relevant marketing and in-store activities;
- You ensure your area is efficiently maintained as well as clean, organized, attractive and inviting to provide a positive customer experience;
- You work actively to create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality, and diversity is valued, to ensure IKEA Food is regarded as a great place to work.
- Act in accordance with the IKEA Sustainability Direction, and take actions that contribute to sustainability, such as waste management and investments;
- Create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximizing the IKEA store's sales potential.
- Experience in Cafe is essential, preferably in high-volume business
- You have at least 3 years relevant experience of working in a leadership role managing a large team in a fast-paced food and/or retail environment;
- You have experience of working with a KPI-driven action plan and are knowledgeable in food safety (HACCP) guidelines;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills, able to lead, train, influence and collaborate with others;
- You are sales-driven, cost-conscious and passionate about food and people.
This role requires flexibility in work hours depending on store operational requirements. Working on public holidays and weekends.
Work Location is at IKEA Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Please apply by 01 December 2023