Patient Services Representative - Swedish Speaker
Careers that Change Lives
Join a diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, unique backgrounds, and individual life experiences to work every day. It's no accident - we work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners. We believe it's the only way to drive healthcare forward, remaining a global leader in medical technology and solutions.
We are actively looking for talented people to join our Swedish speaking team! Hybrid working (2 days from office).
A Day in the Life
Provide safe and accurate technical support and guidance to customers using Medtronic Diabetes products and services in an efficient and timely manner, this would include direct-to-patient support as well as Medtronic personnel and Health Care Professionals. Resolve technical queries using an array of troubleshooting tools, ensuring all details are recorded within our CRM database. Exceed customer expectations when handling and resolving inquiries whilst striving for first contact resolution, offering a world-class service.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Therapy and Product Knowledge
• Call Management
• Troubleshooting & Quality Management
• Great communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Swedish
• Ability to remain calm and demonstrate resilience during pressurised situations
• Computer literate with experience using MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a CRM system
• Ability to effectively multi-task (navigate between programs to access customer data and input text whilst providing real-time care instructions)
• Basic to intermediate level of math skills required to assist customers with their vital statistics
Nice to Haves
• Diabetes therapy or clinical/care based experience or knowledge
• At least one year of relevant experience within customer service, contact center, office or helpdesk environment
• Experience troubleshooting medical equipment/services in contact center/helpdesk
• Experience using: SAP and Salesforce
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you'll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!