Patient Services Representative - StartRight (Swedish and/or Finish speaking)
Careers that Change Lives
Join a diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, unique backgrounds, and individual life experiences to work every day. It's no accident - we work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners. We believe it's the only way to drive healthcare forward and remain a global leader in medical technology and solutions.
We are actively looking for talented people who speak English and Finnish/Swedish languages to join our team!
A Day in the Life
Drive retention of new patients during their onboarding on insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitoring through dynamic outbound calls at various points of therapy and inbound calls related to: Product education, Patient assessments, Additional factors such as diet, exercise and lifestyle, and Goal setting, barrier identification and coaching. This role is expected to collaborate with members of other departments and representatives to fully address customer needs.
• As appropriate, partner with The Field to onboard patients, monitor and intervene with "at risk" patients when necessary
• Builds positive relationships with patients, assisting with goal setting, realizing goals, identifying, and overcoming concerns during therapy onboarding
• Use dynamic communication skills to identify patient unmet needs and "pain points" and utilize objection handling techniques to communicate with the patient
• Monitor Helpline call activity, online learning activity, and CareLink data to identify patients that may need additional support and direct to appropriate group for intervention
• Measure success through monitoring patient retention, patient learning metrics, quality scores and customer satisfaction ratings
• Testing and conducting "proof of concept" sessions with patients to enhance StartRight solutions
• Cooperate and coordinate with Medtronic team members encouraging positive work environment, adapting to changing situations, environments, and various shifts to meet customer needs
• Available to work on-call outside of business hours as scheduled in department
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Speaking another language Finnish/Swedish
• Computer literate with experience using MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a CRM system
• Ability to effectively multi-task (navigate between programs to access customer data and input
• Ability to build relationships with patients that creates trust and engagement
text whilst providing real-time care instructions)
• Basic to intermediate level of math skills required to assist customers with their vital statistics
• Perceive, understand, and manage emotions and feelings to connect empathically to sense and anticipate customer needs
• Understand, comply with Medtronic policies and serve as an ambassador for Medtronic with internal/external stakeholders
• Diabetes therapy or clinical/care based experience or knowledge
• At least one year of relevant experience within customer service, contact centre, office or helpdesk environment
• Experience troubleshooting medical equipment/services in contact centre/helpdesk
• Experience using: SAP and Salesforce
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!