See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our New Business Account Executive Nordics & Benelux
. Who we are & why we're hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum. About the job
This position is needed to sell into high value prospects and existing customers with ARR under $50k. You will play a key role in further growing Twilio's Communication Products business across Nordics & Benelux
. You will be responsible for sourcing new, high value customers as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure. Responsibilities
In this role, you'll:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving EARR for a specific set of accounts while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Master creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Are passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Able to balance challenging priorities and handle multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table! Required:
- 7+ yearsof Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex solutions to enterprise and software companies
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis
- Strong experience identifying, mapping and prospecting key accounts
- Ability to drive the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate strong track record in eARR Realization
- Knowledge of Dutch or Swedish language
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience
- CPaaS experience
This role will be based in Remote - UK or Remote - Ireland.
Approximately 25-50% travel is anticipated. What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location. Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values - something we call Twilio Magic . Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions .Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com .