Are you a Fluent Swedish Speaker looking for a Remote customer service role to really make your own on a part-time basis? Would you like the opportunity to work with a friendly international team working alongside people from all over the world?
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Ant Marketing Ltd. we're waiting to welcome you to our friendly team. About the Job Start date September 2023 - Subject to a successful Literacy/Fluency Test August 2023.
As one of our Customer Service Advisors you will be responding to phone calls, online queries via email and other social media channels (Whats App & Live Chat).
This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in customer services can be a rewarding career.
We'll give you all the training you need to succeed. We'll give you:
- £11.00 Per Hour
- A hybrid role with the possibility to work fully remote after on site training and support
- 28 days (including statutory) holiday which increases with length of service
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
What will you be doing?
- Will be fluent in Swedish - written and spoken
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
- Candidates will only be considered for the role once a fluency test has been conducted and passed - This is part of the interview process.
Hours of work
- Responding to emails, WhatsApp and Live Chat messages and answering calls from consumers regarding queries and appropriate dealing with consumer complaints.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal/external departments and stakeholders using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in Italian and English
- Part Time Hours - TBC
- You must be able to complete 2 week full time training - Remotely