- Hemsida /
- Alla jobb /
- Irland /
- Digital Azure Ac...
Digital Azure Acquire Solution Specialist - Swedish (Sweden)
Guidance (Text Only)
Job Posting Content
Content for the Responsibilities and Qualifications section of the job posting should be leveraged from the Role Library found on HRWeb: HRweb - Role Library.
For guidance on how to create an impactful job description, reference the Job Posting Aid.
For roles in the EU or UK: Years' experience should not be included.
- Use only the "Paste as Text" button in the text editor to transfer content, especially if using Microsoft Word, PPT, Outlook or OneNoteChange the Font Family to Calibri?
- Do not use special characters ?
- Use only one sub-heading for each of the 3 sections - e.g.
- Responsibilities -> Key responsibilities?
- Qualifications -> Skills required?
- Only format content within the text editor (e.g. create bullets and bold styling using the associated buttons in the editor)?
- Remove all blank characters at the end of a sentence by pressing Enter to end each line
Follow these suggestions for what to avoid in your job advertisement:
- Do not mention unannounced products, technologies or project codenames.
- Do not discuss future product milestones or roadmaps.
- Do not mention executive names.
- Do not use a team name unless well known to external audiences.
- Do not discuss internal company goals or business strategies.
- Do not discredit current Microsoft products in market or use language with a negative connotation when describing Microsoft products or services.
- Do not use stats that may be newsworthy such as downloads, units, market share, sales, revenue, or other business metrics without first consulting your Public Relations team.
- Do not mention specific competitors.
- Absolute security, safety, and privacy do not exist. Therefore, do not make any statements that express or imply absolute security, safety, and privacy.
- Do not reference internal URLs, job levels, or terminology.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Customer First Mindset - engages with and enables our customers and key decision-makers, delivering a connected customer engagement experience and driving customer satisfaction, through digital sales excellence, empowered by world-class data, marketing systems and platforms.
- Demand Generation- effectively turns prospects and qualified digital leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline and engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, with this role particularly focused on the specific solution area you are driving.
- Sales Execution - engages in industry aligned customer conversations, collaborating with account and partner team to build pipeline and qualify new opportunities. Identifies customer business and technology readiness, proactively builds external stakeholders' mapping, implements strategies to accelerate the closing of deals, contributes input on strategies to drive and close prioritized opportunities, coaches junior team members in deal plan execution, and implements close plans.
- Collaboration- works in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment with field specialists, technical resources, and partner teams to effectively manage customer opportunities, deliver connected customer experiences, achieve customer outcomes with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, and accelerate value across the customer lifecycle
- Technical Expertise- leverages and shares competitor knowledge across solution areas as a subject matter expert (SME) to inform decisions on pursuit or withdrawal. Leads conversations and sets up events within Microsoft, mentors others and develops strategies for best practice sharing, initiates conversations with prospective customers/partners at events, acts as a SME in one or more solution area(s). Collaborates with the 'compete' SMEs internally to analyze competitor products, solutions, and/or services and implement strategies.
- Delivers Results Through Teamwork- drives the execution of projects, partners and collaborates with other teams on related deliverables, and leverages others in relevant work streams. Shares best practices, learnings, and customer insights with key business partners to elevate team capabilities and drive change based on insights.
Qualifications (Text Only)
Required/Minimum Qualifications :
- 7+ years sales and negotiation experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND 4+ years sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience; OR Master's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) is required.
- fluent Swedish is required
Additional or Preferred Qualifications :
- 2-5+ years experience selling cloud services to large/global customers
- Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills - including negotiation, organizational, presentation and financial acumen.
- Stakeholder Management. Build relationships, collaborate, and influence across internal and external organizations, functions, and stakeholder groups. Understand partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape and the ability to demonstrate the business value of Microsoft's solutions with an understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Purposeful Planner & Executor. Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage competing priorities and work effectively with high levels of autonomy and self-direction in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment
- Disciplined Operator. Maintains operational and sales excellence discipline, including planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder communication, services/partner engagement and sales excellence practices including pipeline, forecasting and opportunity management.
- Growth mindset. A desire to learn, grow, and drive change with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about systems, processes, products, and services quickly and accurately.
- Developing demand and pipe by building BDM networking, assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value from solutions proposed.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.