Job DescriptionAbout the role:
As a Data Administrator, you will be responsible for review and correction of online sales offers content. Data Administrator will work with an online marketplace that connects consumers with millions of sellers, manufacturers and brands around the world with the mission to empower them to live their best lives. This role will enable You to use your accuracy, problem solving and language skills. Key responsibilities:
- Commodity chart review/correction and negative data annotation
- Customer Service Audio Transcription
- Intelligent customer service text annotation
- Platform Governance
- Search result and recommendation evaluation
- Translation proofreading
Why You'll Want To Join The Alorica Team
- Previous back-office experience
- A strong command of English (at least B2)
- Good command of Swedish (at least B1+)
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Working for prestige Client
- Internal training program
- Great atmosphere
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Opportunity to develop your career!
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.About the Team
At Alorica, we're all about putting our team members on a passionate, rewarding career path-and we work hard to craft an insanely great work environment for our colleagues. A place where you can be yourself. Where you can work hard and play hard. Where you can get involved in the community. And where doing the right thing-and taking care of one another-is an integral part of who we are.