Do you have a Chat/Messaging - Customer Support
Do you enjoy working remotely and flexible schedules?
Apply for this opportunity today!ModSquad
has partnered with a top music streaming service and we are currently seeking music-lovers that want to join our team. We are looking for experienced Customer Support Representatives who are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and highly interactive orientation program.
As a member of this team, you will respond to customer inquiries via inbound messages in Swedish
. Qualified applicants will need to have language assessments in Swedish and English, to ensure adequate proficiency.Production Commitment:
25 hours per week (8 hours required over Saturday and/or Sunday
90 daysOrientation specifics (all times Pacific):
Training: 3 days, 5 AM - 2 PM
Nesting: 15 days, 5 AM - 2 PM
Production: Daily, 9 AM - 10 PM. At least 8 hours required over Saturday and/or SundayWhat We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one
- Customer support professionals who are well versed in written customer support communication
- Professional/business level proficiency in Swedish and English languages
Why should you apply?
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
- Access to a webcam or smartphone capable of taking pictures
- Stable broadband internet connection of 25 MBS or greater
- 8 GB RAM or better
- Dual monitors highly recommended
***IMPORTANT***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct (punctuation, capitalization, spelling, correct tense usage) and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.Who is ModSquad?
- You'll have the potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- You'll have access to 'Hot Gigs' postings exclusive to the Mod Network.
- We offer flexible self-scheduling.
- You'll work from home.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate and we'll discuss this more in your first interview.
- You'll be paid for all orientation.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world's coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we're your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time