The Swedish or Norvegian speaking Customer Service Specialist serve as the first point of contact to our customers and bears a significant level of responsibility for the impression created during and after interactions with us.
Knowledgeable employees are one of the most important aspects of a good customer service experience. Knowing the ins and outs of a company's offerings is critical for frontline service specialists.
Areas of Responsibility
- Promptly and effectively addressing customer issues across all communication channels.
- Identifying customer needs and provide support in the use of specific features and services provided by Trodo.
- Serving as a exemplary representative of the company when providing information about its products or services.
- Handling customer orders and fulfill requests based on their inquiries.
- Escalating cases outside of your expertise according to the department guidelines.
- Covering team member responsibilities during absences at the request of direct managers.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent English and Norwegian, and/or Swedish language skills.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role or in the work within Customer Service.
- Attention to detail.
- Take responsibility and ownership of assigned cases.
- Keep informed of new and updated guidelines regularly.
- Solid problem-solving abilities to identify the underlying causes of customer issues.
- Ability to stay composed and calm in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment.
- Adherence to the basic principles of communication and ethics.
- Strong empathy and active listening to diffuse tense situations and aid in resolving them.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision by having a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Understanding of the 1C and Zendesk software would be considered as advantage.
- Basic understanding of Confluence.
What we offer
- Salary range starting from 1600-1800 EUR gross, to be reviewed based on the skills and experience level of the candidate.
- Premium health insurance
- Extra holidays for parents with children
- Loyalty holidays
- Paid certification and education
- Employee Purchase Program
- Extra days off for special occasions
- Mental health support program
- Fruits (and ice cream during summer), and refreshments in the office
- Family-friendly workplace
- Celebrations of employee important life moments
- Cooperative team outings, such as Paintball, Go carts, PS5 game nights, table football tournament etc.
- Collaborative experiences, that are a blast, featuring pancake art competitions, waffle iron battles, Friday slice day, and more!
- Corporate events