- Hemsida /
- Alla jobb /
- Polen /
- Customer Care Sp...
Customer Care Specialist (Order Management) with Swedish
At the heart of QIAGEN's business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees - more than 6000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people's lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- Process incoming sales orders in SAP software
- Review customers' orders to ensure completeness and correctness of delivery instructions
- Interface between Customer, Sales, Operations and Finance
- Invoice customers in accordance with relevant documentation
- Provide phone and email support to both customers and sales team
- Log all order and logistics complaints from customers
- Process Customer Invoice correction request.
- Swedish & English language skills proficiency, both oral and written
- Experience in Customer Care would be an asset
- MS-Office knowledge
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Well-developed team working skills
- Quick learner with competence to resolve customer inquiries
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
Please make sure to send an English version of your CV!
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.