- Experience in business development or sales roles within the technology industry.
- Experience meeting and exceeding business goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products.
- Experience working with finance and manufacturing enterprise customers based in Sweden.
- Ability to communicate in English and Swedish fluently.
About the job
- Experience in engaging with customers in new/developing markets with outreach cadences.
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you'll inspire enterprise businesses in the Nordics region to work smarter with Google Cloud in fields such as Google Workspace, security, data analytics, and IT infrastructure. You will advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. You will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in the Sales organization. In collaboration with your assigned Sales team, you will identify, qualify, and cultivate cloud computing opportunities. You'll also identify and build a high quality pipeline for our Field Representatives so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals. You'll gain a deep understanding of how our solutions solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations' ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology - all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.Responsibilities
- Generate demand into proactively prospecting new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Field Sales Representatives to plan and execute on joint territory planning and campaigns, then reach out to C-level executives and decision makers within greenfield accounts. Match customer challenges with solution mapping of Google Cloud solutions.
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the Business Development Representatives in the Google Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Deliver on quarterly metrics.
- Leverage marketing campaigns and provide feedback to Sales Programs and Marketing to update industry/solution pitches based on customer conversations.