Are you humble and hungry? Do you want to expand your network and take your sales game to the next level? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join our clients rapidly growing B2B organization.
Our client connects top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of their story and bringing the right people together, they are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join their driven and high-spirited team. You will be helping companies to grow, work with B2B sales process from A to Z with an attractive bonus model based on your success!
What will you be learning and spending most of your time on?
- Working with a unique business model and with solution-orientated selling.
- Prospecting; looking for potential solution providers and building your customer portfolio.
- Convincing customers of the benefits of using our services in virtual meetings.
- Closing the deals and building long-term relationships with customers.
- Co-operating with other functions towards shared goals.
- Building your knowledge about different industries and markets.
We hope that you:
- Are a socially equipped, dynamic team player.
- Fluent in Swedish, able to work proficiently in English.
- Have some B2B experience or strong B2C sales experience.
- Familiar with working with set targets for both activities and results.
- Get the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time and taking the sales process until the end.
- Eager to build customer relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Eight-week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, and customers.
- Hybrid working possibility.
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth.
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly commission, and a quarterly bonus. Unlimited earning potential.
- Support for work-life balance, for example, rewarding by extra days off.
- Local benefits: Voluntary Occupational Pension, health allowance, lunch vouchers, phone benefit.
- Annual incentive trips for the best performing individuals and teams reaching their fall season targets.
- Sales Academy continuing to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more.
Sound like your dream job? Then click apply and submit your CV in English today!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!